December 12, 2012

Mendung, adem, & sejuk . . :)

Rain Drops


I do love rain. :)
For me, rain delivers the feeling that i always longed for. The feeling of comfort. The feeling of fresh breeze. The feeling of home.
The title of this posting is in Indonesian words.
"Mendung, adem, & sejuk"
which technically means cloudy and cool. The two latest words are similar in meaning just different way of describe. :)

When the rain comes, i tend to spend my time watching it from the window of my room or the terrace of my house.
Even just watching the rain drops falling, it gives me feeling of peace.
I just sit there and feel the atmosphere.
Sit there and let my thoughts go on wander.
Sit there and let my heart feel the warmth.


I don't know why, i just love nature.
I love the green color of the grass and meadow.
I love the smell of the ground after the rain stops falling.
and i love the cool breeze of the wind when it's raining.

It's just all soo pretty to me.
When it comes to the weather that i love at most, i think it'll be rain.
I don't know how the snow feels like. Because I've been living in the equator area of the earth for a long time where no snow is falling in here.
But, even though i know what the snow feels like...  i think i will always love the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment