April 08, 2012

Letter number: One


I played song randomly from my laptop. And this song is played. All of a sudden, it brings back my memories of the past..
For a while, i wondered...   What if I meet him again. What should i say? How should i react?
I once said that he'll be no longer than a memory of the past. The things that has given me the taste of bittersweet in life. I never regret it. No, i don't.
It gave me many things to learn. Many things that once helped me to grow up. Be mature.
I realized, life is only once. There's no such a time machine exists that can bring you back to the past. At that time, my friends pointed out my wrong of this and that. But, you can't deny that destiny is all that makes it happen.
I've heard many phrase or proverbs from the wise men. But one that is really attached in my head is the following one.
"In three words, i can sum up everything about life: It Goes On"
I just want to face my head towards the sky and see how big this world is.  I just wanna see the world. Leave the cage and spread my wings. Even if i fly with a scar still on me, I'll bring it along. Because that's also the mark that can show that I'm alive. I feel sad, i feel happy, i feel free, that's the things that shows you're a human. And I'm happy i can feel such a different feeling and color in my life.


"but if later I'll be remembered again about you, i just can keep in my mind that everything was in the past. For me, It's still a sad song, until i can sing a new song . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment