April 29, 2012

K Drama - Secret Garden



This drama can be included in my favorite list of drama. I watched this drama right after i come back from work and it only takes my time less than a week to finish those 20 episodes of them. What i like the most from this drama is the acting of the cast which i found very funny and entertaining. Beside that, the story line is also good. It does all make sense and don't seem to be too much drama-like story. Not forget to mention that the ending was nicely wrapped. :)

This drama talk about Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) and Gil Ra Im (Ha Jiwon). Kim Jo Won is the heir of Loel Dept Store and also act as the president director. Gil Ra Im is only an ordinary girl who work as a stuntwoman. One day, they accidentally meet when Joo Won mistakenly Ra Im for Park Chae Rin in the movie set. Actually, Joo won looking for Park Chae Rin who is one of the girlfriend of Oska (Yoon Sang Hyun), Joo Won's cousin.
From the first moment they meet, Jo Won was captured by Gil Ra Im who is boyish-like and tough figure. As she is a stunt-woman, she doesn't really care if she gets any scar or get hurt.
From then on, Joo Won always confess his feeling to Ra Im and do many things to get her attention.

As the fate for them, one day, they were lost in a forest and found a mysterious house. In there they were given a strange wine. After that, they go home and each of them drink the wine separately. On the next day, they were very surprised when they found their-self not in their own body. They get switched. Then the story begins.

Below are some of my favorite quote from this movie:
1. “All around the world there are 230 countries, and among those people I can speak 5 languages. Nevertheless, I can’t find the exact word to define our relationship.” – Joo Won

2. “I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie down, and read the books I read. If we could be together, even in that way… then that’s enough. Let’s think of it as being together. That’s enough for us to consider ourselves as happy as other lovers.” – Joo Won
This things was said when Joo won wrote a letter for Ra Im. I found this one very touchy, because the decision that JooWon make after this scene is very unexpected.. :(

3. “Don’t fall in love with another guy. For the rest of your life, live alone and think of me. This is perhaps the most selfish decision I’ve made in my life.” – Joo Won
In the car, at the very long road ahead. Really sad.. T.T

4. “Open your eyes. You did something strange and stole my heart, you made me drink something strange and stole my body, showed up at someone else’s party and stole even my lips. If it wasn’t for that, there is no reason for you to look so pretty in my eyes.” – Joo Won

5. “Since what age did you become so pretty?” – Joo Won

6.“Do you like decorating trees? I hate it – I hate making a ruckus on anyone’s birthday but my own. But… I thought that you would like it. You only like things that I hate.” – Joo Won

7.  “Where on earth is a woman who’ll jump at the chance to happily and beautifully cultivate a love that’ll just turn to bubbles? Nowhere in the world is there a woman who will start a love, giving up the ending. That’s why we’ll never work. We have no answer.” – Ra-Im

 8. “We still don’t have a single wedding photo. But we live every day, loving and being loved, living a magical life. Maybe being in love is a lot like swapping souls. May your soul have flowers that bloom, a cool breeze, a shining sun, and… once in a while, a magical rain that falls.” – Ra Im

9. “Among the four seasons, I like winter the best. The face is cold and the body is hot. Even though you’re tired, you freeze when you stop walking. I like it when I have to walk and walk until my heart bursts. Because if you continue to walk, eventually you get on the top of the mountain.” – Ra Im



As usual, i'll give you the pictures from this movie..
Enjoy! :D

Hyun Bin as Kim Joo Won

HaJiwon as Gil Raim

Yoon Sang Hyun as Choi Woo Young (Oska)

Kim Sa Rang as Yoon Seul

Lee Philip as Im Jong Soo








The main cast at Press Conference Secret Garden. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment