February 18, 2012

First Day of My Life

So I found a reason to stay alive
Try a little harder, see the other side.  
Talking to myself - Too many sleepless nights, 
Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life.

I don't want your sympathy, Sometimes I don't know who to be.  

Hey what ya looking for? No one has the answer - 
They just want more  
Hey who's gonna make it back?  
This could be the first Day of my life 



Hey You Guys,  Apa kabar? :)
Firda is HERE!!! hahaha...  It is really my brand new blog.. this is the first time i ever made a blog, actually.. and still not really sure what I'm about to say..
But, for me  myself, i think that if you cannot say it in words, then say it in a song..
:))



Do you happen to know that song above?
it's from Melanie C, member of Spice Girl, titled First Day of My Life

Ga ada alasan khusus sih kenapa gw pilih lagu ini jadi my first entry
it's just because i think this song represent my new existence di dunia perblogging-an right now..
huehehehe . .

so, keep watching for my entries to come !!
Annyong !!
^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment